All in one Liquid 250 ml
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. And we also send you a gift. Terms.
All-in-One Liquid fertilizer 250 ml
Aptus All-in-One Liquid is a 100 % basic NPK mineral fertilizer that fits all the media and the system. It can be used from the vegetative phase to the flowering / maturing stage. The unique manufacturing process allows the All-in-One Liquid to not be sensitive to pH fluctuations and is therefore useful for a very wide range of pH.
WHY TO USE ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID?
- Simple and easy to use, 100 % mineral fertilizer NPK
- Not sensitive to pH fluctuations (use in a wide range of pH)
- Economical use at 1 to 2 ml / L from start to finish
- Fully water soluble product and suitable for all watering systems (including re-circulation systems)
- It can be used anywhere (finger, coconut, stone wool, no fingers, etc...)
- It is made of pure raw materials for optimum bioavailability and does not contain ballast salts and chlorides
- Because the All-in-One Liquid product does not contain chlorides, it does not have a negative effect on microorganisms
HOW TO USE ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID?
- All-in-One Liquid is a highly concentrated fertilizer (1 : 1000). The standard dilution rate is 1 ml / L. Due to its high concentration, All-in-One Liquid is cost-effective for use
- Use All-in-One Liquid every time you water your plants
- The measured EC value while dissolving All-in-One Liquid is the true EC value, as it does not contain ballast and chloride
- Under optimal conditions, the dilution rate may be increased to a maximum of 2 ml / L
ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID CONTAINS
- Essential elements: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium
- Microelements: boron, molybdenum, iron, manganese, zinc and copper
HOW ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID WORKS?
- The unique way of making All-in-One Liquid is easy to use because it is not sensitive to pH changes and can be used in a wide range of pH
- For plants in the soil, the All-in-One Liquid is a complete fertilizer with all the necessary nutrients and mycelium
- In hydroponic or coconut substrates, we recommend combining All-in-One Liquid with CaMg-Boost for better results. When combining CaMg-Boost and All-in-One Liquid, it is recommended to keep the pH below 6.3 to prevent the sedimentation of calcium and magnesium
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card (NESTPAY) will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the Bank Intesa San Paolo, Koper - IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 4836 811 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the Nestpay application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the Nestpay application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the Nestpay application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.