Biotabs Starter Kit
This Biotabs Starter Kit contains everything you need to start growing with enough to sustain 5 - 10 plants indoor or outdoor.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
Planting set Biotabs Starter Kit
This Biotabs starter kit contains everything you need to start growing cannabis plants indoor or outdoor, with enough in one kit to sustain 5 - 10 plants, depending on pot size. With better soil life, your plants gain better immunity against diseases and pests and they can use all their energy for exuberant growth and blooms. Big roots, big fruits, big yields! Less work, larger organic yields. Let nature do the work!
THE SET INCLUDES:
- Illustrated user manual in 5 languages included (English, Dutch, German, French & Spanish)
- BioTabs Biotabs - 10 tablets - totally organic slow-release fertiliser tablets
- BioTabs Startrex - 250 g - soil improver and organic fertiliser with a high soil bacteria content, to get growth off to a spectacular start
- BioTabs Orgatrex - 250 ml - organic liquid fertiliser for growth and flowering
- BioTabs Mycotrex - 50 g - blend of nine species of mycorrhiza spores
- BioTabs Bactrex - 25 g - natural soil bacteria for the root system area (contains mould of the genus Trichoderma)
- Mix 250 g of Startrex with each 1 m² of potting compost. Use 5 g of Mycotrex per cutting or seedling. Place 2 g in the planting hole around the root. Mix the 3 remaining grams with the potting compost. Use one Biotab per 5 L of potting compost. For pots of at least 40 L, 1 Biotab per 10 L of potting compost is enough. Soak the pot with a solution of 1 g of Bactrex per 1 L of water
- Only give water for the first three weeks of the flowering period. No need to measure the pH and conductivity (EC)
- Dilute 15 ml of Orgatrex in 10 L of water. Add this solution every time you water after the third time of the flowering period. Dilute 1 g of Bactrex in a sufficient amount of water for 1 m². Give this solution throughout the cropping period once every two weeks
- Only give water for the last 2 weeks prior to harvesting
REUSING THE POTTING COMPOST
- When using products in the Biotabs range, there is no need to throw the potting compost away after a single use
- It can be reused several times
- Adding our moulds and bacteria improves the existing soil fauna and therefore routinely the quality of the potting compost
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.