Canna Coco A+B 2 x 10 L
Canna Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. And we also send you a gift. Terms.
Two-component Fertilizer Canna Coco A+B 2 x 10 L
A complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coco. It contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering. Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate CANNA COCO doesn’t have a CANNA VEGA and CANNA FLORES variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. CANNA COCO is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems, like for example 'run-to-waste' systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems. Rich in high-value elements. After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of cocos substrates. CANNA only works with high-graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant; CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals and contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and profuse flowering with CANNA COCO.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part
We separate these parts for a reason
As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together
The plant cannot absorb this
That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA COCO A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 25 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water)
- Add CANNA COCO A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add CANNA Coco B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 - 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- CANNA COCO nutrients can be used for the vegetative and generative phase contrary to other (CANNA) nutrients
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly (Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb)
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- NPK (5 - 4 - 3) with micronutrients
- MACRONUTRIENTS: 5,0 % N (total), 0,1 % N (NH₄) 5,0 % N (NO₃), 4,0 % (P₂O₅), (2,0 % P), 3,0 % K, (3,0 % K₂O)
- SECUNDARY NUTRIENTS: 5,0 % Ca, (7,0 % CaO), 2,0 % Mg, (3,0 % MgO), 0,8 % S, (2,0 % SO₃)
- MICRONUTRIENTS: 0,007 % B, 0,001 % Cu, 0,02 % Fe (DTPA), 0,0003 % Fe (EDDTA), 0,01 % Mn, 0,002 % Mo, 0,007 % Zn, 0,5 % Fulvic- & Humic acids
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card (NESTPAY) will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the Bank Intesa San Paolo, Koper - IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 4836 811 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the Nestpay application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the Nestpay application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the Nestpay application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.