Foliar Nutrient Canna Cannacure 1 L
Cannacure is an unique leaf nutrient that prevents and controls plant pests and mildew. It's environmentally friendly and free of toxins. Cannacure ensures healthier plants, bigger flowers and increased yields. The natural way to control pests, mildew, whitefly, aphids, spider mites, mealy bugs… The world is full of diseases, pests and parasites that are looking for an opportunity to infest your plants and ruin your crop. Of course, you want to protect your plants in the best way possible. Harsh chemical pesticides may get the job done, but they pollute the environment and poison your flowers and fruits. But on the whole the more traditional disease and pest control methods just don’t work well enough.
Cannacure is a product that has it all. Environmentally friendly, this product eliminates pests and mildew, while stimulating growth and blooming. Cannacure is CANNA's first plant pest and disease controller. Developed by "CANNA Research Laboratories", it’s unlike any other plant protection product, because it’s also a leaf nutrient. It ensures healthier plants, which can concentrate on producing big flowers and bigger yields. But it’s not only CANNA’s scientists who are convinced of the quality of the product. Since it was introduced, it has won the praise of many growers.
How does it work?
- When you spray Cannacure, it forms a second natural ‘skin’ on your plants. This layer improves leaf colour and vigour and while ensuring that the plants can still breathe. It makes them healthy, shiny and clean, enabling optimal photosynthesis. This gives the plants the chance to focus on flowering
- Plant pests will get stuck to the sticky layer, so they won’t have the chance to damage the leaves. Eventually, the pests will starve to death.
- Combined with other CANNA nutrients and additives, Cannacure will help your plants to resist any future infestations and diseases
How to use Cannacure?
- It is very important that Cannacure is applied thoroughly on both sides of the leaves
- Use Cannacure once a week as a preventive measure, to make sure that plant pests cannot attack the leaves
- If you have a heavy infestation of mildew, whitefly, spider mites or mealy bugs, for example, spray every three days and repeat, if necessary, after a further three days.
Then continue spraying weekly as normal.
- Cannacure can be used from the beginning of growth until harvesting, alongside your normal feeding routine
- Nitrogen (N) w/w 1.914 % and Iron (Fe) (chelated) w/w 0.074 %
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card (NESTPAY) will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the Bank Intesa San Paolo, Koper - IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 4836 811 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the Nestpay application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the Nestpay application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the Nestpay application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.