Canna PK 13/14 10 L
Canna PK 13/14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering. It's suitable for any growing medium.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. And we also send you a gift. Terms.
Flowering Promoter Canna PK 13/14 10 L
Suitable for any growing medium! If you want the biggest fruits and flowers, Canna PK 13/14 is the right product for you. Canna PK 13/14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering. It's easy to use and makes for high yields. Furthermore, it only needs to be applied once to the nutrient reservoir. If you do this at the right moment, you will get astonishing results!
- Pure elements to stimulate flowering
- Canna PK 13/14 is a high grade mixture of phosphorus and potassium that is added during the flowering phase
- Both elements play a big role during the generative phase of plants
- Thanks to a special production process Canna has succeeded in combining pure phosphorous and potassium in very high concentrations
- This makes PK 13/14 available to the plant quickly and directly
- Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer.
- In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed.
- Phosphorous strengthens cell formation in flowers, among other things.
- Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities.
- It is essential for transporting water and nutrition (sieve vessels) and it is responsible for the plant’s quality and rigidity.
- In addition to this, it controls countless other processes such as sugar production.
- Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flow
- Perfect combination with Cannaboost
- There comes a moment during the plant’s development when the need for phosphorous and potassium increases greatly
- If Canna PK 13/14 is given at this moment you will satisfy the flowering plant’s increased needs and the fruits will achieve maximum development
- Cannaboost enhances the metabolism and has a strengthening effect on Canna PK 13/14
- This perfect combination will cause the plant to flower more lavishly
- Suitable for every medium
- Canna PK 13/14 is used with every medium and consequently it is used for cultivation on soil, in recirculating systems, when cultivating on coco and in run-to-waste systems
- PK 13/14 is suitable for use when cultivating both indoors and outdoors
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- NPK (0 – 13 – 14)
- Nitrogen (N total) 0 %, Phosphorus (P₂O₅) 13 % and Potassium (K₂O) 14 %
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.