Elan 5 L
An organic plant enhancer designed to stimulate enzymatic activity and nutrient uptake in plants throughout the growing season, which results in larger, sweeter and higher quality buds, flowers, fruit and veggies.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
Organic Plant Booster Crazy Hills Élan 5 L
Élan is designed to boost enzymatic activity and nutrient absorption in the plant by significantly improving the plant’s metabolism. This perfect blend of Fulvic and Humic acid comes topped with - Amino Acids, which are the basic building blocks for proteins crucial for healthy plant development. It also contains Arctic seaweed - packed with trace elements, proteins, vitamins, natural plant growth regulators and enzymes.
Add Élan through the growing and flowering period to increase the sugar content of your plant, which results in bigger, sweeter and more awesome flowers, fruits and buds. It ensures rapid root development and growth, and helps the plant respond to environmental stress by strengthening its natural defense system. Crazy stuff!
Élan is a biostimulant "individually approved according to §9a DMG 1994" for hobby gardening, horticulture and agriculture and is according to (EC) No 889/2008 and (EC) No 834/2007 suitable for organic farming
- Kick off root production
- Prevent the dropping of fruits and leaves at early stages
- Promote cell division, cell enlargement, flowering, fruiting and seed formation
- Enhance terpenes production during flowering by boosting the immune system
- Seaweed (extract from Ascophyllum nodosum), Humic acids, Amino acids, iron chelate, water
- 75 % organic matter
- Macronutrients: 0,9 % N (Nitrogen), 0,01 % P2O5 (Phosphate), 0,5 % K2O (Potassium oxide), water soluble
HOW TO USE
- Élan is designed for indoor or outdoor cultivation of all types of plants, including flowers, fruit, herbs, ornamental plants, vegetables, hemp or medicinal crops grown in garden soils, potting soils, soilless media or hydroponics systems. Use Élan at least once per week and begin application within first week of transplanting.
- General feeding: Mix 10 - 40 ml / 10 L of water. Repeat application with each watering or as needed.
- Houseplants: Mix 10 ml per 10 L of water. Repeat application every two weeks in spring and summer and once a month in fall and winter.
- Foliar feeding: Mix 10 - 20 / 10 L of water. Apply weekly or as needed during the early stage of plant growth. Do not apply while plants are under direct light.
- Hydroponics: 20 - 40 ml / 1000 L nutrient solution during the cultivation cycle
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 50 €
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.