Bloom Activator and Leaf Fertilizer Hesi Boost 500 ml
For the flowering stage of plant development. This new product strengthens the flowering, increases the sugar content and improves the condition of the entire plant. Suitable for use in all forms of growing medium (Soil, Coco and Hydro). Hesi Boost is not nutrient specific and can be used with all nutrients, although for best results we recommend using in conjunction with the Hesi range of nutrients. Hesi Boost has a low nutritional value and does not replace the normal nutrient solution. The plant will have an increased need for water after Hesi Boost has been added; the extra metabolic processes that are activated need water as additional fuel for fruit production. Do not use in conjunction with aggressive chemicals such as Peroxide as this will destroy the natural enzymes and other natural active ingredients.
- Strengthens plants
- Encourages a bushy growth with many side shoots and strong, stable blossoms
- Promotes formation of tight buds
- Accelerates the development of the flower and increases plant life
- Ornamental fruit becomes thicker and longer lasting
- Edible fruit becomes sweeter tasting and higher quality
- Shake well before using
- To stimulate blooming: apply once at the beginning of the flowering phase
- From the commencement of the flowering phase: apply at most 1 - 2 times per week
- For slow-growing plants: application once or twice a month can suffice
- For edible fruits: minimum of 1 - 2 weeks waiting period
- For the whole plant: HESI Boost strenghtens the plants by stimulating a lush, bushy growth with many side shoots
- That gives a good foundation for strong, stable blossoms
- In the flower: HESI Boost promotes the development of tight buds and makes them insensitive to environmental conditios
- It accelerates flower development and stimulates larger flowers
- The stability of the flowers is significantly improved and the lifespan increased
- For fruits: decorative fruits have a longer life an are thick and strong
- The stems are stronger and hold onto the fruit better
- Edible fruits taste sweeter; they ripen more uniformly and are of qualitatively higher quality
- HESI Boost can be applied in irrigation water or sprayed as leaf fertilizer
- One litre is enough for a minimum of 500 litres of ready-to-use solution
- In fields, you can distribute 4 litres per hectare
- 1 ml – 2 ml per 1 L of water
- Leaf fertilising: moisten all parts of the plant, avoiding the flowers. Can be used simultaneously with other fertilisers and boosters
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- Fertilizer for flowering NPK 0 - 1 - 1
- 1 % Phosphorous (P2o5), 1 % potassium (K2o), Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Molybdenum and Selenium from natural sources
- Vitamins B1, B3 and B6 as well as plant sugars and fruit enzymes such as Galactol, Melitose and Alginic acid
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card (NESTPAY) will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the Bank Intesa San Paolo, Koper - IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 4836 811 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the Nestpay application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the Nestpay application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the Nestpay application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.