Lumatek Attis 200 W LED
Regular Price: €345.46
Special Price €310.90
The Lumatek Attis 200 W LED is a linear multi-light bar fixture producing PPF of 460 µmol/s and a Photon Efficacy (fixture efficiency) of 2,3 µmol/J. ...with 0,8 m² foot-print.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
Lumatek Attis 200 W LED
The Lumatek Attis is a highly efficient grow light fixture with the 200 W model producing 460 µmol/s PPF at 2.3 µmol/J efficacy and ideal for a 0,8 m² grow area.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for entire grow cycle from vegetative through flowering period. The Lumatek Attis series is a range of full spectrum LED grow lights featuring top bin LUMLED LEDs and dimmable Lumatek drivers. This light-weight fixture is ideal as sole-source or supplemental grow lighting for propagation, cloning, vegetative and flowering growth periods of indoor-grown crops. The array of LEDs create a uniform spread of light at short distance from the crop enabling good penetration of canopy without hotspots and excessive heat. The innovative heat sink and use of passive natural convection has eliminated the need for a fan, reducing noise output and significantly increasing the life span of the fixture as it has no moving parts.
- Top bin LEDs
- High efficacy 2,3 µmol/J
- High quality Lumatek Led drivers
- High PPF output for high intensity 460 µmol/s
- Balanced full spectrum
- Plug & Play
- Compact design ideal for 0,8 m² grow area
- Fully Dimmable
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 x Attis 200 W LED Fixture (LED driver and dimmer included)
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
- 1 x Manual Instructions
- Lumatek LED grow light solutions use a blend of white, deep red & far red LEDs to produce a highly efficient light source calibrated to provide high intensity, stable and uniform output for optimal light absorption.Previous generations of LED grow lights used a mixture of royal blue and deep red LEDs to target chlorophyll absorption peaks. Whilst these solutions worked adequately they missed out important spectra for quality plant growth, lacked penetration through dense canopies and provided poor visibility for inspecting and maintaining grow rooms.
- Lumatek’s innovative design and advancement in LED technology has produced a high powered LED grow light with passive convection cooling. This fanless design means no moving parts so Lumatek LED fixtures are extremely robust with a long life span and operate silently.
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.