LUMATEK Digital Panel PLUS 2.0 (HID + LED)
The LUMATEK Digital Panel PLUS 2.0 (HID + LED) is a dual signal digital lighting controller that offers precise external control of your Lumatek lighting fixtures, drivers and ballasts. Using innovative technology, this controller smartly monitors your grow room temperatures, light timing & intensity automation, safety-controlled dimming and switching On/Off. Simply connect it to your Lumatek Controllable Fixtures, Drivers or Ballasts and easily regulate your grow room environment.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
LUMATEK Digital Panel PLUS 2.0 (HID + LED)
LUMATEK Digital Panel PLUS 2.0 (HID + LED) is a dual signal twin channel digital lighting controller with each of the two channels (Zones) capable of controlling up to 200 Lumatek controllable HID fixtures or ballasts with a digital RS485 signal or up to 50 LED drivers with analog 0-10V signal. It is possible to use each Zone to control fixtures in two independent separate rooms or to control up to 400 fixtures in one room with two different light source types.
Each Channel (Zone) can control same-powered ballasts/drivers; Zone A can control the same-powered ballasts/drivers as Zone B or Zone B can be set to control different powered ballasts/drivers eg: Zone A can be set to control 600W LED fixtures and Zone B set to control 600W or 315W HID ballasts.
- Connectable with Lumatek Controllable HID ballasts & fixtures; 315W, 600W, 630W & 1000W
- Connectable with Lumatek Controllable LED drivers & fixtures; 90W, 465W, 600W & 1000W
- Dual signal RS485 digital for HID and 0-10V analog protocol for LED
- Automate switching, timing, dimming and simulate sunrise and sunset periods
- Temperature-control dimming & switching for safety control
- Automate light intensity and PPFD
- Control up to 400 HID ballasts or fixtures (200 ballasts per channel – Zone A & B)
- Control up to 100 LED drivers or fixtures (50 drivers per channel – Zone A & B)
- Control panel for up to 400 HID ballasts or 100 LED drivers
- Two channels (Zone A & Zone B)
- Max number of ballasts/drivers per Zone: 200 (RS485) HID or 50 (0-10V) LED
- Total number of ballast/drivers per controller: 400 (RS485) HID or 100 (0-10V) LED
- 24 Hr Light timing & switching
- Temperature sensor monitoring and control
- Dimming control (1% increments)
- Safety and temperature control automation
- Simulate sunrise and sunset to lessen plant stress
- Light intensity automation
1 x Lumatek Digital Panel Plus 2.0
1 x Power adaptor and cable
2 x Temperature sensor 5m cable
2 x HID control link cable 5m
2 x LED control link cable
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 50 €
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.