Mills Vitalize 500 ml
Mills Vitalize is a quality plant nutrient with potassium and micronutrients that promotes plant growth from seedling to harvest.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
Base Fertilizer Mills Vitalize 500 ml
Mills Vitalize is a quality plant nutrient product with potassium and micronutrients that promotes plant growth from seedling to harvest. A unique, concentrated and stabilised form of silicic acid – a bio available form of silicon it contains more than a thousand times more water dissolvable bio available silicon.
- A natural insurance
- A unique, concentrated and stabilised form of silicon acid – a bio available form of silicon
- Easy to use as a Foliar fertiliser
- Is not poisonous and leaves no residue on the product
- Improves the crop’s immune system
- Improves the crop’s resilience against insects
- Alleviates the amount of abiotic stress, such as water- and salinity stress
- Acts as a bio-stimulant in the plant production system
- Improves the germinative capacity in both saline and dry environments
- Improves the root structure in both size and weight
- Reduces perspiration and optimises water management
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and its utilisation in the the plant production system
- Immobilises heavy toxic metals
- Improves the yield and the quality of the product
- Reduces water loss in fruit and vegetables after harvesting
- Improves the tenability of fruit and vegetables
- Suitable for mixing with other fertilisers or other protective means
- Suitable for all kinds of crop
- Always add Mills Vitalize first and mix thoroughly before adding other products
- Use at the rates shown below with nutrient solution
- Adjust pH as needed
- 1st - 4th week: 2 ml / 10 L of water
- 5th - 8th week: 1 ml / 10 L of water
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- EC Fertiliser
- Soluble Potassium (K2O) 0,80 %
- Boron (B) 0,20 %
- Copper (Cu) 0,20 % (0,2 % water soluble Copper)
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0,07 %
- Zinc (Zn) 1,50 % (1,5 % water soluble Zinc)
CAUTION: Shake well before use. Not to be taken internally, keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing, maybe harmful if inhaled. Avoid eye contact. Prolonged or repeated contact with skin van cause irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid direct heat or fire. Do not drink. Maybe corrosive. Keep out of reach of Children. Keep in sealed container. Store in cool dry location away from direct sunlight. Use on any crops other than those recommended may result in serious injury to Boron (B) sensitive crop(s). Application of fertilizing materials containing molybdenum (Mo) may result in forage crops contain levels of molybdenum (Mo) which are toxic to ruminant animals.
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 50 €
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.