Mykoriza premium 250 g
Organic concentrated mycorrhizal fungi powder Organics Nutrients Mykoriza premium - increases nutrient intake and root system growth.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. Terms.
Organic concentrated Endo&Ecto mycorrhizal fungi powder Organics Nutrients Mykoriza premium 250 g
Contains the entirely organic concentrated powder Endo&Ecto mycorrhizal fungi, beneficial bacteria, microorganisms and Trichoderma. It extremly enlarges the growth of the root system (up to 400 %), which will enable the plants a better supply with nutrients and enhance their immunity. The plants will be more productive, healthier, and the produce of a higher quality.
The expression mycorrhizae is used for a group of fungi, which form a symbiotic relationship wih the roots. Small roots spread into the soil and enlarge up to 400% the growth of the root system. The plants need to be less fertilized, are more resistant, the produce is of a higher quality and more productive, at the same time the need for watering the plants decreases.
- Can be used on cuttings, seeds, in hydroponic systems, soil or coco
- Enlarges the root growth
- A better supply of nutrients
- Provides an ideal input of phosphorus
- Crop enlargement
- Can be use for organic production
- Enlarges the absorption of water
- Decreases the shock at transplantation
- Enhances the resistance to a droughty period
- 9 sorts of endo mycorrhizal fungi (Glomus claraum, G. intraradices, G.mosseae, G. deserticola, G. monosporum, G. aggregatum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita and G. etunicatum)
- 9 sorts of ecto mycorrhizal fungi (Rhizopogon villosullus, R. luteolus, R.amylopogan, R. fulvigeba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Laccaria bicolor, L. laccata, Scleroderma cepa and S. citrinum)
- Beneficial microorganisms
- Beneficial bacteria
- Trace elements
HOW TO USE?
- Seedlings: 2 g sprinkled on transplanted roots
- Cuttings: Soak rooting media (cubes) in MYKORIZA premium solution at 1 g / 1 L of water for up to 24 hours before taking cuttings. Alternatively you can dip your cuttings directly into the MYKORIZA premium powder after dipping into your rooting hormone
- Seed Treatment: Place enough product with seed and shake or stir to thoroughly coat
- Transplants: Dust 2 g onto the root ball and into the planting hole
- Root Dip : Small Plantings: Dissolve 1 g per liter of water (unchlorinated water). Soak planting completely. May be repeated every 10 to 14 days during active growing season.
- Hydroponics: Use 3 g per 20 L of water at every reservoir change. Use de-chlorinated water!
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 50 €
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.