Biobizz All Mix 50 L
This heavily pre-fertilized substrate mixture emulates a rich outdoor soil with a full micro active ecosystem.
Did you find this product cheaper? Show us a document of proof and we promise you the same price. And we also send you a gift. Terms.
Heavily pre-fertilized soil mixture Biobizz All-Mix 50 L
It has been designed to emulate rich outdoor soil with a full micro active eco system, but in such a way that it has enough power to sustain lush plant growth for a couple of weeks with no extra fertilizer input required. AllMix creates fertile growing conditions throughout the year. All we have to do is provide a perfect environment to encourage the plants to flourish.
- When using AllMix for the first time, moisten the substrate and leave to stand for 36 hours
- This will give the active fertilizer Pre·Mix™ and the microorganisms it contains a chance to start working before the plant goes in
- Keep the soil slightly warm at all times, as reducing the soil temperature slows down microbial activity, which makes it more difficult for the plant to grow
- Allow the soil to dry out between each watering
- As the substrate dries out fresh air is introduced - soil needs to breathe too
- Biobizz AllMix is an effective organic soil blend for all types of growing
- It is unlike anything you would find in a garden centre
- It contains an effective blend of soil, compost and perlite as well as a special 'pre-mix' of biologically active organic ingredients that have been fermented for a minimum of 2 month to create a potent mixture
- For this reason and the high level of nutrients, active organic compound we recommend to put your seedlings into a lighter fertilizer soil medium such as Light·Mix
pH & EC VALUE
- Biobizz products have not been produced with mineral salts but with organic elements
- These organic elements are impossible to measure
- However, the elements have a self-regulating system, which maintains the values at the correct level
RE-USE YOUR ALLMIX
- Remove the top surface layer of soil from the pot or bed and discard it
- This soil may contain insect eggs or larvae
- Even if you are certain it is free of eggs or larvae, it is best to be on the safe side
- If you intend to reuse the soil, prune the plant leaving just a small stalk and the roots in the soil
- Then pull up the stem up and remove the roots completely
- Sift through the soil with your fingers or a hand fork and remove as many of the old roots as possible
- Leaving a few behind is not a problem, however larger root mass will use more of the soil’s energy for decomposition
- Add fresh Pre·Mix™ (5 %) and Worm·Humus™ (10 %), then moisten and leave in a warm place for at least a week
- There is perlite in All·Mix what does this do for my plant
- Because All·Mix® contains perlite, this allows an aerated substrate
- This allows the earth to breathe
- This offers better growing conditions for the roots
- Moreover, perlite perfectly absorbs water and nourishing elements, which allows the earth to take advantage much longer
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.