Hydroponic System Nutriculture Wilma 10 Small Wide
The Wilma ensures that your plants are supplied with a nutrient solution in professional way, so the plants lack nothing and can perform optimally. Watering manually is therefore no longer necessary in these growing systems. This way the plants have sufficient space to develop optimally. The Wilma growing systems are light in weight and easy to move, and are very stable in the nursing area, allowing the plants to stay neatly upright, even when they have grown large. The Wilma growing systems have been especially designed for the professional growers!
- Place the tray in position on the tank
- The lowest point (drain) at the open access end
- Fit drippers to dripper line
- Screw threaded nipples into end of dripper line
- Attach complete lead to delivery tube by screwing threaded nipple into grey tube
- Push down-pipe of delivery assembly through pre-drilled hole in edge of tray
- Fit sucker onto the side of the pump and turn the outlet 90° pointing upwards
- Fit down-pipe of delivery assembly to adaptor on outlet end of pump
- Place pump in position and secure far end of delivery assembly in position with cable tie
Place pots in position on the tray
- Fill pots with chosen growing medium (the photo shows clay pebbles)
- Push drippers into medium
- Ensure the correct drippers are being used for your chosen medium (see Wilma system combinations overleaf)
Place the Wilma tank in position
- Ensure that the surface on which the WILMA is placed is level
- If placed on a bench or raised surface ensure that the base of the tank is supported and that the bench can support the weight of the tank when full
Fit submersible pump; please keep pump instructions
- Your pump is a Maxi-Jet 1000
- Place the pump on the base of the tank in designated area and shake to displace air bubbles and allow water in
- Push down-pipe of delivery system onto the pump outlet
- The pump should be fitted securely on the base of the tank with the rubber sucker securing it in position
- After completing all assembly instructions and filling your tank, start pump to test
- Arrow drippers will drip slowly
- Flood drippers will flow freely
- Check all drippers are working correctly
Add nutrients according to label instructions or growing schedule.
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 50 €
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the bank NLB d.d., Ljubljana - IBAN: SI56 0284 4026 3640 990 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.