GEN-8 Butane-Propane (LBG) 8 KW CO2 Generator
In nature, plants combine water, carbon dioxide (C02), and light into chemical energy that can be used to fuel the plant's growth and flowering. This process of photosynthesis can be augmented and accelerated by the introduction of more carbon dioxide into a growing environment. Due to an increased C02 intake, plants grow much faster and stronger. This C02 Generator is constructed of resilient powder coated steel. It utilizes precision manufactured clean firing brass burners. Hanging hardware is included, as well as a power cord and gas hose with an intake regulator. The "GEN-8 Butane-Propane (LBG) 8 KW CO2 Generator" works without a pilot burner with electric ignition, and has the added benefit of lower gas consumption, however, it is less suitable for smaller spaces as it is not adjustable. For larger rooms, we recommend that several heaters be used in different areas of the space, ideally with a CO2 generator for each OptiClimate.
If you want to use the "GEN-8 Co2 Butan-Propan Generator", please bear in mind that you must use a pressure reducing valve.
- GEN-8 CO2 Generator offers the indoor grower the most efficient and cost effective method to increase carbon dioxide (CO2) levels
- Experienced engineers have designed a 8 burner CO2 generator that is not only reliable, but has an impressive list of safety features giving each grower the peace of mind that they are using the safest and best product on the market today
- GEN-8 has an advanced “2-stage” electronic ignition module
- The solenoid valve provides complete redundancy with the gas controls
- GEN-8 tip over, or “tilt switch” function that instantly shuts off gas flow if the unit is not upright
- Multiple heat shields provide extra protection to the critical components
- It uses clean-burning precision milled brass burners and only the highest quality components for assembly
- The generator has been pressure tested for leaks to ensure reliability
- Additionally, multiple quality checks are performed and each unit is approved by highly qualified personnel
- Solid state electronic ignition module
- Convenient On / Off switch
- FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 41 € (tax exluded)
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- You can pay with CASH or with CARD
- Post office
- Post office / POSTE RESTANTE (Without Postal notification)
- Acceptance at Post office (The customer receives the Postal address)
- GLS package and other pick-up sites
- Takeover at the company, every workday from 8.30 to 18.00 with a timely pre-announcement
We send the consignment recommended with a ransom value. If the consignment is sent via Post office, it means that the local postman will deliver it to you. In case you are at home, the postman charges a ransom. In case that you are not at home, the postman leaves a notice in your mailbox whereby you take over the package at your nearest Post Office and pay the refund.
When making a payment with cash, the Post Office of Slovenia and GLS charge the payment costs according to the value. Buyers for Hempatia.si products do not pay commissions!
After payment, the ordered goods are delivered to the customer in accordance with the rules and price of delivery. The delivery price for delivery to other countries (except Slovenia and Croatia) is carried out against an additional charge, which is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
- AFTER DELIVERY
- WITH CREDIT OR PAYMENT CARD
- WITH PRO FORMA INVOICE
- PAYMENT BY INSTALMENT - up to 24 instalments
- WITH CASH in the company
The payment after delivery can be done in cash or with a delivery card, at the delivery office or other delivery places with no additional fees.
A credit or debit card payment is possible with MasterCard, Visa and Diners cards. After selecting Payment now in the "Order summary" at www.hempatia.si, the secure payment card (NESTPAY) will automatically open. Security is guaranteed by the card system (Verified by Visa and SecureCode (Mastercard)). Enter the required information: cardholder, card number (INSERT WITHOUT EMPTY SPACES), CVC code (three-digit number on the back of the card in the signature area) and card validity. In case of unauthorized use of your card when buying, follow the instructions given by your card issuer and inform us immediately.
Payment according to the pro forma invoice is carried out on the Bank Account of the company Lifedrop d.o.o., bank transfer to the Bank Intesa San Paolo, Koper - IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 4836 811 or Privredna Banka Zagreb - IBAN: HR29 2340 0091 1700 1448 3. The order will be executed upon receipt of payment to the Company Bank Account. For faster processing, the consumer can provide a copy of the payment made, to the company e-mail address.
With Diners International card, we can make purchases with installment payments. You can settle your purchase in several installments: from 2 to 24 installments. Buying is also possible for buyers who are VAT-payers. Hempatia does not charge any additional costs for purchases with installments.In order to facilitate installment purchases, the customer must first conclude a special contract with Erste Card. The installment purchase service has a separate spending frame, separated from the limit on the card. This allows daily purchases with your card, even though you have used your term limit. Payment by Diners Club card is simple - only a signature is sufficient.
When making a payment, use the Diners Club card and tell the seller that you want to perform an installment transaction in the Nestpay application online - the buyer completes the form with the appropriate number of installments. The minimum amount of the installments is not specified. The amount of the purchase is limited by the amount of the framework loan, which is determined by a credit agreement concluded between the buyer and the card issuer.
At the point of sale, the seller enters the number of installments into the POS terminal and waits for the transaction approval, in the Nestpay application. Online the customer completes the space with the appropriate number of installments. The installment purchase procedure is completed at the point of sale when the POS terminal prints the slip and is signed by the buyer. The online purchase is completed when the Nestpay application reports that the payment has been successfully executed.